Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Update

Yes, I have neglected this blog for a few weeks but there is a good reason. I got an email from the publisher that I was hoping would take my book...and they rejected it! They did give a little feedback, however, so...back to the drawing board.

I do know how I am going to fix most of the things they mentioned so I have been working on that. I have 5 stories complete for the adventures of Daniel. I am taking one of those stories and morphing it. It is one of the more intriguing stories...to me. It does feel a little more Science Fiction but still very fantasy and there is a bit of a murder mystery thrown in as well....sorry...no vampires. ;)

Anyway, I will post more about the progress of the book.

Leave a comment and let me know if Adventure/Mystery with a sci-fi/fantasy feel is something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment